What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the "lifespan" of the cookie (i.e. the time it exists), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
- In order to make the content of the explosive.pl website available, the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by the server on the user's end device, which the server can read each time it connects to this end device. It may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information regarding cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on our website. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the explosive.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the explosive.pl website to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- As part of the explosive.pl website, we may use the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website,
- cookies enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used,
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the website user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and gain access to this information.
- Cookies may be placed on the end device of the user of the trzepizur.pl website and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.